Research Assistants and Collaborators
Professor Imran Qureshi
Current DPhil Students
Aravin Dass Naidu
Past DPhil Sudents
- Johansson, M., “Impact of non-uniform temperature on low turning strut characteristics” PhD Thesis, Chalmers University, 2016
- Usandizaga, I., 2016, “Investigations of improved heat transfer instrumentation for cooled turbine stages,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford, Trinity 2016.
- Hall, B. F., 2016, Combustor simulators for scaled turbine experiments,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford, Trinity 2016.
- Kirollos, B., 2016, “Aerothermal optimisation of novel cooling schemes for high pressure components using combined theoretical, numerical and experimental techniques,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford, Trinity 2016.
- Collins, M., 2016, “Casing Effusion Cooling,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford, Trinity 2016.
- Thomas, M., 2014, “Optimisation of endwall film-cooling in axial turbines,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford, Trinity 2014.
- Salvador G. Luque Martínez, 2011, A fully-integrated approach to gas turbine cooling system research,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford.
- Qureshi, M. I., 2010, “Effects of engine realistic temperature profile and swirl on HP turbine heat transfer and aerodynamics,” DPhil Thesis, University of Oxford
- Beard, P.F., 2010, “On turbine efficiency measurements with engine representative inlet flows,” DPhil thesis, University of Oxford
- Vasco, S., 2005, “Reduced pressure and temperature testing of film cooled nozzle guide vanes at simulated engine conditions,” MSc Thesis (co-supervised with Professor Oldfield